Cardio, Stroke & Neuro Recovery
Traycee Home Care Caregivers greet each day with hope and possibilities. We help your loved one and family adapt to life with a disability or chronic illness in a positive way. Whether you’re recovering from a debilitating condition, sustained a cardiovascular incident or stroke, or live with a neurological disease, like Parkinson’s disease or Multiple Sclerosis, we’re here to help!
Our caregivers provide an extra boost of support to bring peace of mind to all involved. We encourage follow through with rehabilitation exercises and healthy nutrition and partner with you to support your total well-being, including social and emotional wellness.
• Support with bathing, hair care, shaving, and/or oral and facial hygiene
• Assistance with dressing
• Safety assistance for walking & mobility
• Incontinence care
• Medication reminders
• Healthy nutrition & meal preparation
• Assistance with routine & rehabilitation exercises
• Light cleaning & laundry
• Groceries & errands, including picking up medications
• Ordering or securing equipment & supplies
• Driving & escort to activities and appointments
• Companionships & social activities
• Life-enrichment activities
• Respite for family
We are committed to provide safe, comforting, and engaging care that supports you or your loved one’s ability to remain in a living environment that meets their individual needs and interests.
Be assured of our dedication to provide only experienced, trained, and extensively screened Traycee Home Care Service Caregivers. We look forward to identifying options to fit your unique needs. Our process is easy. Help is just a phone call away.
To learn more about Traycee Home Care Services for Cardio, Stroke, and Neuro support contact us at 847-432-5190 and speak with one of our knowledgeable specialists. We have a full range of home care services to suit your personal preferences and needs.