Post Hospital Support
If you’re planning a challenging procedure, treatment, or surgery or will soon be discharged from a hospital or skilled rehabilitation facility, Traycee Home Care Services can help maximize your recovery. Our trained and experience caregivers are dedicated to your ongoing wellness.
We understand the importance of reducing risks for complications or rehospitalizations. Proper rest, nutrition, and follow through with health care recommendations all play an important role in your success.
Our post-hospital care is designed to support strong recovery and bring peace of mind. Our team is committed to reinforce overall health and physical well-being, including social and emotional wellness.
• Support with bathing, hair care, shaving, and/or oral and facial hygiene
• Assistance with dressing
• Safety assistance for walking & mobility
• Incontinence care
• Medication reminders
• Light cleaning & laundry
• Groceries & errands, including picking up medications
• Ordering or securing equipment & supplies
• Healthy nutrition & meal preparation
• Assistance with routine & rehabilitation exercises
• Driving & escort to activities and appointments
• Companionship & social activities
• Life-enrichment activities
• Respite for family
We are committed to provide safe, comforting, and engaging care that supports you or your loved one’s ability to recover with positive outcomes.
Be assured of our dedication to provide only experienced, trained, and extensively screened Traycee Home Care Service Caregivers. We look forward to identifying options to fit your unique needs. Our process is easy. Help is just a phone call away.
To learn more about Traycee Home Care Services for Post Hospital Care contact us at 847-432-5190 and speak with one of our knowledgeable specialists. We have a full range of home care services to suit your personal preferences and needs.