It’s a wonderful time in your life! You are looking forward to having a baby or that bundle of joy has already arrived. You want your newborn, toddler or pre-school child to have the best possible child care. You want an experienced, perceptive, reliable nanny; a nanny who is a specialist in her field and understands the needs of your child/ children and you!
Let Traycee find that person. Traycee has been placing nannies since 1974.
What Traycee Provides:
- Flexible nanny services on a come-and-go or live-in basis. The choice is yours: full-time or part-time, weekends, or just for the summer months
- Qualified nannies for newborn, infant care
- Nannies who are willing to also do light housework
- Nannies who can work with special needs children
Finding a Perfect Match
We employ a Licensed Employment Counselor, licensed in that position by the Illinois Department of Labor. She has 38 years of experience. Traycee’s nannies, who come exclusively through personal referrals or repeat customers:
- Are given an initial telephone screening followed by an in-depth personal interview
- Must demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience along with long-term, verifiable references, preferably local, which are checked by the Counselor
- Must agree to a security police background check, a DCFS child abuse and neglect check and a state required TB test
- Must have a current Illinois license and clean driving record if driving is required
Our experienced staff will determine your needs, expectations and lifestyle to provide a nanny who will match your child-rearing philosophy. Traycee will suggest a specific nanny; the final decision remains with you after you have had the opportunity to interview them.
Traycee functions as a placement agency for its nanny services. However, the Traycee team takes a personal interest in each client family and, as such, we provide ongoing support, suggestions and guidance. Help is just a phone call away.
Call our Local Nanny & Domestic Services Help Line (847) 432-6111 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. and ask for Lori. We are also open on Saturday, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.