1. Complete and submit a formal job application. See below.
2. All qualified candidates will receive a telephone screening interview.
3. Candidates of interest will then be scheduled for an in-person interview.
At that time, you will be required to provide the following information:
• Authorization for Background Check and Employment Verification
• Tell Us About Yourself – brief written statement
• Proof of work authorization – Social Security, Green Card, or Passport
• Valid driver’s license or state ID
• Auto insurance
• TB test results within last year
If you have any of the following, please also include a recent copy of:
Current Certificate of Completion – Home Care Caregiver Training
Current Certificate of Completion – Alzheimer’s Disease/Dementia Training
4. All hired caregivers will then be scheduled to receive state-required Home Care training prior to placement.
For additional information or questions, please call 847.432.5190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traycee Home Care is proud to be a collaborative workplace that is free from discrimination. We believe that diverse experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives create an environment that is compassionate, creative, and respectful. In accordance with state law, services and employment are available to all persons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, or disability.